Must be able to read and write English. Must not have a felony conviction or a crime involving fraud or dishonesty within the last 5 years. Must pass state exam.
Step by Step instructions on how to become a Nebraska Notary.
1. Purchase a $15,000 Notary Bond and any supplies you will need such as a stamp/embosser, journal and recommended online notary training.
2. Submit your bond and application to the Secretary of stateâ€™s office.
3. Complete the state exams.
4. After the application process is complete and the exams have been passed you will be commissioned as a notary.
5. Once you receive your notary commission certificate, please forward a copy to us (email@example.com) so we can ship your supplies.
Application & Order Status
If you have not received your order, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have submitted all your documents to the state, and you are waiting on your Notary Commission Certificate, please contact the Secretary of State for status.