Must be able to read and write English. Must possess your civil rights. Must not have a notary revoked in another state.
Step by Step instructions on how to become a Nevada Notary
1. Purchase a $10,000 Notary Bond and any supplies you will need such as a stamp/embosser, journal and recommended online notary training.
2. Take Oath and Obtain Filing Notice with the Office of the County Clerk
3. Complete the Traditional Notary Course & Exam with the state.
4. Complete the application process to be commissioned as a notary.
5. Once you receive your notary commission certificate, please forward a copy to us (email@example.com) so we can ship your supplies.
Application & Order Status
If you have not received your order, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have submitted all your documents to the state, and you are waiting on your Notary Commission Certificate, please contact the Secretary of State for status.