Bond Required: $500 for the 4-year commission term
Application Fee: $20
Must adherence to laws according to the Wisconsin Statutes with regard to arrests and convictions, is eligible to apply for a Wisconsin Notary Public Commission.
Step by Step instructions on how to become a Wisconsin Notary
1. Study, Take and Pass the Wisconsin Notary examination
2. Purchase a Notary Bond and any supplies you will need such as a stamp/embosser, journal and recommended online notary training.
3. Purchase a certificate of Good standing from the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
4. Submit bond, application, oath of office, good standing form, and fees to the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI).
5. After the application process is complete you will be commissioned as a notary.
If you have not received your order, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have submitted all your documents to the state, and you are waiting on your Notary Commission Certificate, please contact the Secretary of State for status.